Recent Events & News
Launch our web resource pokerOCR.com;
We decided to implement support for PokerStars and support for Texas Hold'em Cash, Texas Hold'em Sit and Go, KO, Tourney 9-max tables for both TiatanPoker and PokerStars. For these reasons, the release of the full and trial versions of PokerRecorder and PokerRecorderOCR is delayed by about a month;
Download posted for free download full trial versions of PokerRecorder and PokerRecorderOCR .
We have created a special email: firstname.lastname@example.org to which you need to send incorrectly recognized images of elements of the poker table (stacks, sweat, board, etc.). Updates to the pre-training base will be posted every Friday. Downloading updates automatically immediately after the start of the program. How to collect incorrectly recognized images? PokerRecorderOCR has a bottom margin where images with recognizable elements of the poker table are displayed. If you see that the element is recognized incorrectly, then click on the image. A frame will appear around the image, which means the image is saved. Image files fall into the folder located along the path: C:\PokerRecorderOCR\tmp\ImageBugs\ . The ImageBugs folder must be archived and sent to email@example.com. IMPORTANT! before archiving, delete the files you previously sent to our address from ImageBugs, this will free us from double work!
Laid out the assembly 184.108.40.206. The following changes have been made:
- After the FOLD HERO program continued to form the hand history (HH). Fixed.
Extend the life of the trial full version from 3 days to 10.
Who has already used the 3-day version, you need to uninstall (remove) PokerRecorder and PokerRecorderOCR, download new programs and install them. Reactivating licenses is not required. Software will work immediately.
Laid out the assembly 220.127.116.11. The following changes have been made:
- Changed timing when working with TitanPoker.
Laid out the assembly 18.104.22.168. The following changes have been made:
- for some users, the program did not send the table elements to PokerRecorderOCR. [Fixed];
- changes were made to the algorithm for correcting the image of elements of the poker table before being sent for recognition.
Laid out the assembly 22.214.171.124. The following changes have been made.:
- Improved PokerStars client element recognition algorithm;
Laid out the assembly 126.96.36.199. The following changes have been made:
- Blinds image correction algorithm was adjusted both in Сash and SnG / Tournaments in PokerStars;
Laid out the assembly 188.8.131.52. The following changes have been made.:
- Improved PokerStars client element of the Blinds (Cash/SnG/Tournaments) recognition algorithm ;
- replaced the base of neural network elements of the Blinds (Cash/SnG/Tournaments) client of PokerStars ;